If an appraiser forgets their password, the administrator can reset it directly from the system. To change an appraiser user’s password, follow the steps below:
- Log on to your ValueLink Appraisal Management System account.
- Click on Admin at the top of the Dashboard.
- Select Appraisers from the left sidebar on the settings page.
- Use the Search filters to search for the appraiser whose password you want to reset.
- Click on the Appraiser’s Name to open up their profile.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page to the Users for this Appraiser section.
- Click on the Edit icon to open the user profile page.
- Enter the new password in the Password and Confirm Password fields.
- Click on Save User to save the changes.
Note: If a user has been locked out by the system, you will have to first Unlock the User. To do that, click on the Actions tab and select Unlock This User.