The system locks out a user after 5 failed login attempts. The administrator can unlock any user’s account through the admin panel.To unlock a user’s account, follow the steps below:
- Log on to your ValueLink Appraisal Management System account.
- Click on Admin at the top of the Dashboard.
- Click on Users on the left side menu to access the Manage Users screen.
- Search for the user you want to unlock by using the filter options at the top of the screen.
- Click on the Edit icon next to the user that you want to unlock.
- Click on Actions to display the menu and then on Unlock this User.