The CrossCheck Automated Review tool can also be run by the reviewer, if it has not already been run at report submission. To Run CrossCheck Review, follow the steps below:
- Log on to your ValueLink Appraisal Management System account
- Scroll down to the Review Orders section and click on New Review Orders
- Click on the Order Number (e.g. R18-00000) to open the Manage Order screen
- Scroll down to the Reports section and click on Run CrossCheck on the report for which you want to run the automated review
- Click Run Automatic Review on the next page which will show a confirmation page that the review was run
- On the crosscheck results screen you will be able to save the review results as PDF by clicking Actions -> Save as PDF. Any actions/ comments added will also be saved in the file generated.
- You can also add the PDF of the crosscheck results to the supporting documents section by clicking Actions -> Add PDF to supporting documents
- Once the rules fired have been reviewed, the appraiser can be emailed for a revision request by clicking Save and Send Revision Request. An email will be generated to the appraiser detailing all errors found by CrossCheck as well as the actions mentioned by the reviewer against them
- You can also notify the appraiser if the changes were requested by the client by marking the checkbox This revision was requested by the client or the underwriter
- Click Email Appraiser to send the email to the appraiser
NOTE: CrossCheck can only be run on UAD compliant reports (1004, 1073, 1075 and 2055).