Once an order has been assigned to a reviewer, they can log into the system and review the appraisal report. They can view the appraisal report and accept or reject the report.
To review the report submitted for an appraisal, follow the steps below:
- Log on to your ValueLink Appraisal Management System account
- Scroll down to the Review Orders section and click on New Review Orders
- Click on the Order Number (e.g. R18-00000) to open the Manage Order screen
- Click on Actions to display the menu, and then on Review Appraisal Report(s)
- Click on the report name to save and view the report.
- After reviewing the report:
To Accept the Report: Select the Yes option.
If you select Yes, then you may check the “Mark Order Complete & Notify Client” box to mark the order as completed alert the client and you can also check the “Email Report(s) to Client” box to email the reports to the client. If the borrower’s email address is listed on the order, you will also have the ability to check the “Email Report(s) to Borrower” box on this screen.
You can score the appraisal and perform a mini review in the system for future reference. The appraisal score range is from 1 – 5.
To Reject the Report: Select the No option and enter a reason why this report was rejected. This reason can include details about what corrections are required. The appraiser is notified by email that the report has been rejected and revisions are required.
Click the Submit button to accept or reject the report.
NOTE: The appraiser is automatically notified by email when a file is approved or rejected. If changes are needed, the appraiser can log on and re-submit the report.