Clients can request the borrower to pay for orders directly from the system.
To Request the Borrower or the client to pay for an Order, follow the steps below:
- Log on to your ValueLink Appraisal Management System account
- Search for the Appraisal Order for which you want to request the payment
- Open the Manage Order screen by clicking on the Order Number (e.g. R15-00000)
- Click on the Actions button on the top right of your screen to reveal options
- Click on View Invoice option to view the invoice for that order
- Click on the Actions button and select the Request Payment by Email option
- Check on Borrower or Client or Other
- Verify the amount in the Request Amount screen
- Add comments (Optional)
- Click on the Request Payment button to send a payment request.
The borrower or the client will receive a secure link to make a payment for this order and a PDF copy of the invoice. When the payment has been successfully processed, the borrower or the client will automatically be sent a copy of the paid invoice.
Note: This option is only visible if the borrower’s email address has been entered on the order form and payment processing is enabled for the account.