Appraisers can set their fee tables in the system at the county level. These fees auto-populate as the appraiser’s fee when the order is being assigned to that appraiser. The system will first check for county fee tables to seek a fee for an order and then default to the state fee if fees are not found.
To manage your county fee table, follow the steps below:
- Log on to your ValueLink Appraisal Management System account
- Click on the View/Change Profile button on the top right of the Home screen
- On the Manage Vendor screen, click on Actions -> Manage County Fee Table on the right side of the screen
- Select the state and county in the drop downs provided and add fees for the appraisal types provided
- Click the Save Appraisal Fee button to save your fee table