ValueLink allows administrators to upload a list of Do Not Use (DNU) Appraiser List using a CSV or Excel file. Appraisers on the DNU list will not appear on the assignment screen for that client.
To upload the DNU appraiser list, follow the steps below:
- Log on to your ValueLink Appraisal Management System account.
- Click on Admin at the top of the Dashboard.
- Click on Clients on the left side menu to access the Manage Clients screen.
- Click on the client's name or use the search filters to locate the client whose information needs to be updated.
- Scroll towards the bottom of the client’s profile page to the Do Not Use Appraisers section, and click on Add Appraiser tab.
- Select the Import Appraiser(s) From File option.
- Click on the Choose File button and upload the CSV or Excel file.
- Click on the Import File button to add the appraisers to the DNU list.
NOTE: The CSV or Excel file must contain Appraisers First Name, Last Name, License State and License Number. You may click on the See Sample button to see a sample of a CSV or Excel file for your reference.