You can set up your client’s EAD credentials into the system so that you can submit to the EAD on their behalf. To set the client’s EAD credentials, follow the steps below:
- Log on to your ValueLink Appraisal Management System account.
- Click on Admin at the top of the Dashboard.
- Click on Clients on the left side menu to access the Manage Clients
- Click on the Client Name or use the Search Filters to locate the client for whom EAD credentials need to be entered.
- Click on Actions and then Set EAD Credentials.
- Enter the client’s Business Unit Number and FHA Lender ID.
- Click on Save EAD Information.