ValueLink allows you to issue a refund against payments received against an order in the system. To issue a refund, follow the steps below:
Note: Refunds can be issued for settled transactions only. So if this card was processed today and is Not Settled, you will have to void the transaction in Authorize.net to issue the refund.
- Log on to your ValueLink Appraisal Management System account
- Search for the Appraisal Order for which you want to edit the information
- Click on the Order Number (e.g. R15-00000) of the appraisal order you want to edit
- Click on Actions to display the menu, and then on View Invoice under Invoices
- You can see the payment details at the bottom of the invoice. Click on the Credit Card link under the payment Method to view the payment details screen
- Scroll down to the Payment Applied to the Following Orders and click on the Issue Refund button on the payment applied on the order.
- Enter the Refund Amount and the Refund reason and click Refund You can issue a full refund or a partial refund on the payment. If a partial refund is made, the remaining amount will remain applied on the order on the Payment Details screen.