ValueLink allows you to issue a refund against payments received against an order in the system. To issue a refund, follow the steps below:
Note: Refunds can be issued for settled transactions only. So if this card was processed today and is Not Settled, you will have to void the transaction in Authorize.net to issue the refund.
- Log on to your ValueLink Appraisal Management System account
- Search for the Appraisal Order for which you want to edit the information
- Click on the Order Number (e.g. R15-00000) of the appraisal order you want to edit
- Click on Actions to display the menu, and then on View Invoice under Invoices
- You can see the payment details at the bottom of the invoice. Click on the Credit Card link under the payment Method to view the payment details screen
- Scroll down to the Payment Applied to the Following Orders and delete the payment applied on the order. Refunds can only be issued on payments which have not been applied on an order
- After deleting the payment, click on the Actions button on the Payment Details screen and select the Refund Payment option
- Enter the Refund Amount and the Refund reason and click the Refund You can issue a full refund or a partial refund on the payment. If a partial refund is made, the remaining amount can be re-applied on the order on the Payment Details screen.