Client Master Users have the ability to deactivate users in their company so that they no longer have access the system or receive system notifications. To deactivate users on the system, follow the steps below:
- Log on to your ValueLink Appraisal Management System account
- Click on Manage Users on the navigation bar
- Click on the Edit Icon next to the user’s information to edit their profile
- Click on the Actions button on the top right of your screen
- Click on Deactivate this User to deactivate the user’s profile
The same process can be followed to re-activate profiles of users which have been deactivated.