After inspecting the property, appraisers can mark the Inspection as Completed before sending out the completed appraisal report.
To mark an inspection as completed, follow the steps below:
- Log on to your ValueLink Appraisal Management System account
- Search for the Appraisal Order for which you want to set the inspection appointment
- Open the Manage Appraisal screen by clicking on the Order Number (e.g. R15-00000)
- Click the Actions -> Mark Inspection Completed link
- Enter the Date and Time and Comments of the Inspection
- Click the Submit buttonto mark the inspection as completed
All parties (lenders and administrators) are automatically notified by email when the inspection is completed.