Once the appraisal report(s) is prepared, appraisers can submit the appraisal report(s) and XML files (for UCDP submission) directly into the system.
To Submit/Resubmit an Appraisal Report, follow the steps below:
- Log on to your ValueLink Appraisal Management System account
- Search for the Appraisal Order for which you want to submit the appraisal report
- Open the Manage Appraisal screen by clicking on the Order Number (e.g. R15-00000)
- Click on Actions -> Submit Appraisal Report (or Resubmit Appraisal Report) link
- Click the Choose File button to browse for and select a file(s) to upload
- After selecting the file(s) click the Upload Report(s) button
- Optional: Enter the Effective Date of the Report, Appraised Value and Conditions of Appraisal
- Click the Upload Report(s) button to upload the appraisal report(s)
A confirmation will appear if the upload was successful and the report will automatically be sent to the administrator for review.