Once a report has been approved, it can be released to a client:
- Log on to your ValueLink Appraisal Management System account.
- Search for the Appraisal Order for which you want to email the report to the client.
Note: You may alternatively click on Completed Orders (in Orders By Statuses) on the Dashboard.
- Click on the Order Number (e.g. R13-00000) to open the Manage Appraisal screen.
- Click on Actions to display the menu, and then on Email Appraisal Reports(s).
- Select Client on the “Email Report(s) To” field to mail the report to the client OR select Other to email the report to any email address.
- Select the report(s) that you want to email to the recipient.
- Add a message with your email (Optional).
- Click on Email Appraisal Report to send the email.
Note: File up to 10 MB in size can be sent using this option. You must download larger files and send them by email to recipients.