Administrators can view reports for the company’s gross profitability earned from appraisal orders entered into the system. This is calculated by deducting the appraiser’s fee and other expenses from the appraisal fee. To view revenue reports, follow the steps below:
- Log on to your ValueLink Appraisal Management System account.
- Click on Reports at the top of the Dashboard to display the menu, and then on System Reports.
- Click on Profitability on the left side menu.
- You can view reports by clicking on the names provided.
- Once the report is open, you can then Print or Export it.