To receive or record a payment for a single order, follow the steps below:
- Log on to your ValueLink Appraisal Management System account.
- Search for the Appraisal Order for which you want to receive or record payment.
- Open the Manage Appraisal screen by clicking on the Order Number (e.g. R13-00000).
- Click on Actions to display the menu, and then on View Invoice.
- On the Invoice screen,click on Actions to display the menu and then on Receive Payment.
- On the Add New Payment Received screen, enter the details of the payment making sure that the correct Payment Method is selected.
- With integrated payment processing activated on the system, you can select Credit Card as the payment method and charge the card directly from the system. Just select “Yes” for the “Charge this Card” option.
- Click on Save Payment to record the payment.
If you have chosen to charge the card, the payment will be processed and your payment gateway provider will deposit the amount in your bank account.