Automated Alerts are reminders sent out on prescribed timings when an appraisal order is in progress. The administrator has complete control over which alerts are sent and also over when these alerts are sent out and can manage them from the Manage Automated Alerts screen. To edit automated alerts, follow the steps below:
- Log on to your ValueLink Appraisal Management System account.
- Click on Admin at the top of the Dashboard.
- Click on Automated Alerts on the left side menu to access the Set up Automated Alerts screen.
- Click on ON to turn on the automated alert.
- Set the appropriate interval for any alerts you want to use.
- Click on Save Alert Settings at the bottom of your screen to save the changes.
Once alert settings have been activated, the system will start sending you automated alerts whenever the event that triggers the alert occurs.