You may assign all orders for a client to a list of approved appraisers for that client. To add approved appraisers for clients, follow the steps below:
- Log on to your ValueLink Appraisal Management System account.
- Click on Admin at the top of the Dashboard.
- Click on Clients on the left side menu to access the Manage Clients screen.
- Click on the client name or use the search filters to locate the client for whom you want to add approved appraisers.
- Scroll towards the bottom of the client’s profile page, and click on Add Appraiser in the Approved Appraisers section.
- Select appraiser(s) from the list of appraisers by checking on the box next to their name. You may alternatively search for an appraiser by clicking on Show Filter.
- After the appraisers are selected on the page, click on Actions to display the menu and then on Add Selected Appraisers.