Users for an appraiser or appraisal companies can be created once the respective appraiser or appraisal company is added to the system. To add a new user, administrators may follow the steps below:
- Log on to your ValueLink Appraisal Management System account.
- Click on Admin at the top of the Dashboard.
- Click on Appraisers on the left side menu to access the Manage Appraisers screen.
- Click on Show Filter and search for the appraiser for whom you want to add new users.
- Click on the appraiser’s name to view the appraiser’s profile.
- Scroll towards the bottom of the appraiser’s profile and click on Add New User.
- Fill out the user details and check the “Is Master User” box to grant extra privileges (such as the ability to set the coverage area, vacation status, and license information) to this user.
- Click on Save User to add this user to the system.
Note: Appraisal companies and appraisers may have multiple users created for them if required.
Click here for directions on How To Add New Appraisers.