Broadcast assignment allows you to send an appraisal order to multiple appraisers simultaneously. The first appraiser to accept the order is assigned the order and the others cannot access the order anymore.
To Assign an Appraisal using Broadcast Assignment to an appraiser, follow the steps below:
- Log on to your ValueLink Appraisal Management System account.
- Search for the Appraisal Order which you want to assign to the appraisers.
- Click on the Order Number (e.g. R13-00000) to open the Manage Appraisal screen.
- Click on Actions to display the menu, and then on Assign via Broadcast.
- Select appraisers from the list towards the bottom of the screen. There are different pre-defined filters to help you select the appraisers. The filters available are:
. Approved Appraisers For Clients
. Appraisers within 25 miles of the subject property zip code
. Appraisers within 50 miles of the subject property zip code
. Appraisers within 100 miles of the subject property zip code
. Appraisers with Coverage in subject property zip code
- Click on Select Checked Appraisers at the bottom of the screen.
- Fill out the Appraiser's Fee section.
- Click on Assign Appraisal to assign it to the appraisers.
The appraisers are automatically notified by email when the order is assigned. The appraiser can then log on and accept or reject the order before they may begin work. The first appraiser to accept the order is assigned the appraisal. All other appraisers who have been notified can no longer access the order once it has been accepted.