Notes can be added to any appraisal order by the administrator for internal use by the AMC or Appraisal Desk. These notes are not made visible to the Clients or the Appraisers.
- To add a note to an appraisal, follow the steps below:
- Log on to your ValueLink Appraisal Management System account.
- Search for the Appraisal Order for which you want to add the note.
- Click on the Order Number (e.g. R13-00000) to open the Manage Appraisal screen.
- Click on Add Note in the Notes section of the Manage Appraisal screen.
- On the Add Note screen, enter the comment in the space provided.
- You may select a “Common Response” from the drop down above the message box.
- Click on Add Note to save the comment and return to the Manage Appraisal screen.