The administrator may need to edit appraisal information if the mistakes were made by the lender while placing the order. Corrections to an appraisal can only be made by the AMC or Appraisal Desk.
To edit an appraisal, follow the steps below:
- Log on to your ValueLink Appraisal Management System account.
- Search for the Appraisal Order for which you want to edit the information.
- Click on the Order Number (e.g. R13-00000) of the appraisal order you want to edit.
- Click on Actions to display the menu, and then on Edit Appraisal.
- Make the required changes.
- Click on Continue to review the information for the order.
- Click on Save to save the order in the system.
Note: Any edit to an appraisal is recorded in the history of the order.