To run an Ad-Hoc Appraisal Report, follow the steps below:
- Log on to your ValueLink Appraisal Management System account.
- Click on Reports at the top menu, and then on Ad-Hoc Report.
- Filter your results by selecting any of the fields below:
a. Keyword (Appraisal Number or Appraisal Description. Partial matches are allowed.)
d. Appraisal Type
e. Appraisal Status
- Select a Start Date and the End Date for the report.
- Click Generate Report to get results.
- Click the Details icon to view details for each Appraisal.
- Click on the Export to Excel icon to export the results to Microsoft Excel.