Users associated with an appraisal order can add supporting documents to it. Documents can be added to any Appraisal with the exception of those that are completed or cancelled.
To add a document to an appraisal, follow the steps below:
- Log on to your ValueLink Appraisal Management System account
- Search for the Appraisal Order for which you want to add the document
- Open the Manage Appraisal screen by clicking on the Order Number (e.g. R15-00000)
- Scroll down to the Other Supporting Documents section
- Click the Add Document button on the right side of your screen
- Select the document type and browse your computer for the file you want to upload
- Check the “Share with Appraiser” box if you want the document to be visible to the appraiser.
- Click the Submit Document to add the document to the selected Appraisal
Note: Uploaded documents can only be deleted by the system administrator.