Administrators can add supporting documents to any appraisal order. Documents can be added to any appraisal with the exception of those that are completed or cancelled.
To add a document to an appraisal, follow the steps below:
- Log on to your ValueLink Appraisal Management System account.
- Search for the Appraisal Order for which you want to add the document.
- Click on the Order Number (e.g. R13-00000) of the appraisal order you want to add a document to.
- Click on Add Document in the Other Supporting Documents section of the Manage Appraisal screen.
- Select the Document Type and browse to select the document.
- Check the “Share with Lender” box if you want the file to be visible to the lender.
- Check the “Share with Appraiser” box if you want the file to be visible to the appraiser.
- Click on Submit Document to add the document to the selected appraisal.
Note: You can remove a supporting document by clicking on the Delete icon next to it.