ValueLink features a comprehensive accounting platform to manage your company’s cash flows. Using the accounts receivables feature, you can monitor, record and receive (if integrated payment processing is activated) money that is due to your company from clients. To view your accounts receivable screen, follow the steps below:
- Log on to your ValueLink Appraisal Management System account.
- Click on Accounts at the top of the Dashboard to display the menu, and then on Accounts Receivable.
- A/R Trends shows a visual representation of your receivables from the last six months. Revenue is denoted by green and Payments Received is denoted by blue.
- You can get a quick view of essential payment stats with A/R Stats. It is composed of:
a. Total Receivables
b. Total Unused Payments that can be applied to unpaid orders
c. Unpaid Orders for which payments are due
d. Paid Orders
- In the Top Clients section, your most prolific clients are displayed along with the amount due from them.