ValueLink contains a powerful form builder, which can be used to create comprehensive review checklists. These checklists can be attached to appraisal reports and the reviewers may use them to review reports submitted in the system. The administrator has the ability to create a form from scratch, add as many fields as needed. By default, the custom form builder includes 4 comprehensive checklists for reviewing appraisal orders. These review checklists can be cloned to create a new checklist that can be customized. This gives you the ability to create client specific checklists, and order specific checklists. Effectively used, the checklists can significantly improve your company’s review processes.
To add a new custom form, follow the steps below:
- Log on to your ValueLink Appraisal Management System account.
- Click on Admin at the top of the Dashboard.
- Click on Review Checklists on the left side menu.
- Click on Actions to display the menu and then on Add New Checklist.
- Enter a name and description for your checklist.
- Add your first field by clicking on “Click here to add the first field”.
- Select your appropriate field type and its title. You will have the option of inserting Titles, Subtitles, Text Boxes, Texts Areas, Radio Buttons, Check Boxes, Dropdown Lists and QC Questions to create a form of your liking. If you select a list, further options to enter list items will be displayed. Add as many fields as you need.
- Click on Save Changes to save the field.
- You can add more fields by pressing the “+” icon and manipulate the layout with the arrow icons.
- Click on Done when your form is completed.
Note: Please refer to the forms that have been included in the system to see the functionality of the forms.