Users associated with an appraisal order or client Master users can add supporting documents to it.
To add a document to an appraisal, follow the steps below:
- Log on to your ValueLink Appraisal Management System account
- Search for the Appraisal Order for which you want to add the document
- Open the Manage Appraisal screen by clicking on the Order Number (e.g. R15-00000)
- Scroll down to the Other Supporting Documents section
- Click the Add Document button on the right side of your screen
- Select the document type and browse your computer for the file you want to upload
- Click the Submit Document to add the document to the selected Appraisal
Note: Uploaded documents can only be deleted by the system administrator.