Appraisers can add supporting documents to any appraisal order they are working on.
To add a document to an appraisal, follow the steps below:
- Log on to your ValueLink Appraisal Management System account
- Search for the Appraisal Order for which you want to add the document
- Open the Manage Appraisal screen by clicking on the Order Number (e.g. R13-00000)
- Scroll down to the bottom of the screen to the Supporting Documents section.
- Click Add Supporting Document in the lower section of the Manage Appraisal screen
- Browse and select the document on the Add Document form.
- Check the “Share with Client” box if you want the file to be visible to the client.
- Click Upload to add the document to the selected appraisal
Note: Documents cannot be added to completed or cancelled orders.