The administrator can create new appraisal types in the system so that they can be used when orders are created. To add a new appraisal type, follow the steps below:
- Log on to your ValueLink Appraisal Management System account.
- Click on Admin at the top of the Dashboard.
- Click on Appraisal Types on the left side menu to access the Manage Appraisal Types screen.
- Click on Actions to display the menu and then on Add New Appraisal Type.
- Fill out the details like Appraisal Type Name, select whether it is a Residential or Commercial appraisal type, and specify the Default Appraisal Fee (charged to clients) and the Default Appraiser Fee (paid to appraisers).
- Click on Save Appraisal Type.