You can set up your client’s UCDP credentials into the system so that you can submit to the UCDP on their behalf. To set the client’s UCDP credentials, follow the steps below:
- Log on to your ValueLink Appraisal Management System account.
- Click on Admin at the top of the Dashboard.
- Click on Clients on the left side menu to access the Manage Clients screen.
- Click on the client name or use the search filters to locate the client for whom UCDP credentials need to be entered.
- Click on Actions and then Set UCDP Credentials.
- Enter the client’s Business Unit Number, Fannie Mae Seller Number (with an optional Branch Identifier), and Freddie Mac Seller Number (with an optional Branch Identifier).
- Click on Save UCDP Information.