Administrators can add, update and verify appraiser license details directly from the system. To add or modify license information, follow the steps below:
- Log on to your ValueLink Appraisal Management System account.
- Click on Admin at the top of the Dashboard.
- Click on Appraisers on the left side menu to access the Manage Appraisers screen.
- Click on Show Filter and search for the appraiser whose license details need to be updated. Click on the appraiser’s name to view the appraiser’s profile.
- The appraiser’s license details can be updated in the following ways:
Adding a License:
To add a new license, click on the Add License link towards the bottom of the Manage Appraiser screen. Enter the appraiser’s license information and click on Save Appraiser License to save the license information.
Note: If the firm has multiple licenses within the same state, only enter the license with the latest expiration date for the state.
Modifying an Existing License:
Towards the bottom of the Manage Appraiser screen, you can see a list of all existing licenses for the appraiser’s company. Click on the license number to see the details for the license. Modify the information as needed, and click on Save Appraiser License to save your changes.
Verifying License with ASC.gov:
Towards the bottom of the Manage Appraiser screen, you can see a list of all existing licenses for the appraiser’s company. Click on the Verify button next to the license information to verify the license with the ASC.gov website. The system will fetch the license information from the ASC.gov website and update the information in the system automatically.
Note: The verification tool will automatically update the expiry information of the license into the system.
Deleting a License:
At the bottom of the Manage Appraiser screen, you can see a list of all existing licenses for the appraiser’s company. Click on the Delete button next to the license information to delete the license from the list.
Note: This option is limited to Administrators and appraisal company Master Users.