You can set up fee tables for appraisers so that whenever an order is assigned to that appraiser, their fees are automatically entered into the system. To Manage Fee Tables, follow the steps below:
- Log on to your ValueLink Appraisal Management System account.
- Click on Admin at the top of the Dashboard.
- Click on Appraisers on the left side menu to access the Manage Appraisers screen.
- Click on Show Filter and search for the appraiser whose fee table needs to be changed.
- Click on the appraiser’s name to view the appraiser’s profile.
- Click on Actions to display the menu and then on Manage Fee Tables.
- Enter the fee amounts for appropriate appraisal types. You can do this for all the states by selecting All States from the drop down menu, or manage the fee table state by state.
- Click on Save Appraisal Fees to save the fee table.
Note: The appraisal fee from the fee table can be overridden at the time of order assignment.