Administrators also have the rights to add and modify the details of the coverage area for an appraiser. To Modify Coverage Areas, follow the steps below:
- Log on to your ValueLink Appraisal Management System account.
- Click on Admin at the top of the Dashboard.
- Click on Appraisers on the left side menu to access the Manage Appraisers screen.
- Click on Show Filter and search for the appraiser whose coverage area needs to be modified.
- Click on the appraiser’s name to view the appraiser’s profile.
- Click on Actions to display the menu and then on Modify Coverage Area.
- If you want to ADD to the coverage area:
a. Select the State under the Add Zip Codes to Coverage Area section.
b. Select the County you want to add in the coverage area, and click on Add County.
The county is now added to the appraiser’s coverage area. You can add more counties if you so wished.
- If you want to REMOVE from the coverage area:
a. Select the State in the Current Coverage Area section.
b. Deselect the zip codes you want to remove from the coverage area. Alternately, the entire county can be removed by clicking on the “X” next to the name of the county.
The county is now removed from the appraiser’s coverage area.
- When done, click the appraisers name at the top to return to the Manage Appraiser screen.
Note: Master users of the appraisal company can also modify their own coverage area for their ValueLink profile.