To put an order on hold, follow the steps below:
- Log on to your ValueLink Appraisal Management System account.
- Search for the Appraisal Order, which you want to put on hold.
- Click on the Order Number (e.g. R13-00000) to open the Manage Appraisal screen.
- If Manual Status Updates (in Company Settings) is turned on:
a. Click on Actions to display the menu, and then on Update Status.
b. Click on the New Status drop down to display the menu, and choose On Hold.
c. Enter the reason why the appraisal is being put on hold in the message body.
d. Click on Update Status to mark the appraisal as On Hold.
- If Manual Status Updates (in Company Settings) is turned off:
a. Click on Actions to display the menu, and then on Put Appraisal On Hold.
b. Click OK to confirm.
Note: To reactivate the order on Manual Status Update mode, just update the status again. If Manual Status Update mode is turned off, just click on Make Appraisal Active in Actions.
Click here for directions on How To Enable Manual Status Update Mode.