Once the appraisal report(s) is prepared, appraisers can submit the appraisal report(s) and XML files (for UCDP submission) directly into the system. In addition to appraisers, administrators are also authorized to upload appraisal reports to the system. To submit or resubmit an appraisal report, follow the steps below:
- Log on to your ValueLink Appraisal Management System account.
- Search for the Appraisal Order for which you want to submit the appraisal report.
- Click on the Order Number (e.g. R13-00000) to open the Manage Appraisal screen.
- Click on Actions to display the menu, and then on Submit Appraisal Report(s).
- Click on Choose File to browse for and select a file(s) to upload.
- After selecting the file(s) click on Upload Report(s).
- A confirmation will appear if the upload was successful.