To Assign an Appraisal to a single appraiser, follow the steps below:
- Log on to your ValueLink Appraisal Management System account.
- Search for the Appraisal Order that you want to assign to the appraiser.
- Click on the Order Number (e.g. R13-00000) to open the Manage Appraisal screen.
- Click on Actions to display the menu, and then on Assign To Appraiser.
- In the Assign By feature, select whether you want to search for appraisers based on distance from subject property or by the appraiser's name.
- If Distance is chosen:
a. Select an appraiser from the list towards the bottom of the screen.
b. Click on Select at the bottom of the screen. There are different pre-defined filters that can help you select the appraiser. The filters available are:
. Approved Appraisers For Clients
. Appraisers within 25 miles of the subject property zip code
. Appraisers within 50 miles of the subject property zip code
. Appraisers within 100 miles of the subject property zip code
. Appraisers with Coverage in subject property zip code
- Alternatively, if Name is chosen:
a. Enter name in the search box and select the appraiser from the search results.
- Fill out the Appraiser's Fee section. (If fee tables exist for this appraiser, the fee may be automatically populated).
- Click on Assign Appraisal to assign it to the appraiser.
Note: The appraiser is automatically notified by email when an order is assigned. The appraiser must log on and accept or reject the order before they may begin work.