To create an appraisal order, follow the steps below:
- Log on to your ValueLink Appraisal Management System account.
- Click on Create Appraisal on the Dashboard.
- Select Order Type (Residential or Commercial).
- Fill out the fields on the order form. For Residential Orders, you may import loan data from a Fannie Mae 3.2 loan file to populate the relevant fields.
- All fields labeled with “(required)” are necessary.
- Click Continue to review the information for the order.
- Click Save to save the order in the system.
Note: Select the Loan Officer who will be able to view the order in the Client Details section. You may add up to 3 processors per order who can access the order.