ValueLink features a comprehensive accounting platform to manage your company’s cash flows. Using the accounts payable feature, you can monitor and record money that is due to appraisers and reviewers who work for your company. To view your accounts payable screen, follow the steps below:
- Log on to your ValueLink Appraisal Management System account.
- Click on Accounts at the top of the Dashboard to display the menu, and then on Accounts Payable.
- A/P Trends shows a visual representation of your payables from the last six months. Fees Payable is denoted by green and Fees Paid is denoted by red.
- You can get a quick view of essential payment stats with A/P Stats. It is composed of:
Total Unused Appraiser Payments that can be applied to outstanding dues
Total Unused Reviewer Payment that can be applied to outstanding dues
Unpaid Orders for which payments are due
- In the Top Appraisers section, your most prolific appraisers are displayed along with the amount due to them.