To receive or record a payment for multiple orders, follow the steps below:
- Log on to your ValueLink Appraisal Management System account.
- Click on Accounts at the top of the Dashboard to display the menu, and then on Accounts Receivable.
- Click on Create New Payment.
- On the Add New Payment Received screen, enter the details of the payment making sure that the correct Payment Method is selected.
- With integrated payment processing activated on the system, you can select Credit Card as the payment method and charge the card directly from the system. Just select “Yes” for the “Charge this Card” option.
- Click on Save Payment to record the payment.
- Apply this payment against the outstanding invoices for this client by selecting the appropriate orders. Click on the Apply Payment button to confirm.
If you have chosen to charge the card, the payment will be processed and your payment gateway provider will deposit the amount in your bank account.