To add or remove supporting documents for appraisers (like scanned copies of licenses, copies of insurance policy), follow the steps below:
- Log on to your ValueLink Appraisal Management System account.
- Click on Admin at the top of the Dashboard.
- Click on Appraisers on the left side menu to access the Manage Appraisers screen.
- Click on Show Filter and search for the appraiser for whom you want to attach the supporting documents.
- Click on the appraiser’s name to view the appraiser’s profile.
- Supporting documents can be added and removed in the following way:
Adding a Supporting Document
To add a supporting document, click on Add Document towards the bottom of the screen. Enter the document name, the document expiration date (if applicable), and click Select to select the document from your local computer. Click Upload to upload the document to the system.
Removing a Supporting Document
To remove a supporting document, scroll down to the bottom of the appraiser’s profile. All existing supporting documents are listed in the Supporting Documents section. Click on the Delete button to delete the file from the system.
Note: Master users of appraisal companies can also upload supporting documents to their profile.