ValueLink allows Clients, Appraisers and Salespeople/Affiliates to sign up with your company and gain access to the system. To allow third-party users to sign up with your company, follow the steps below:
- Log on to your ValueLink Appraisal Management System account.
- Click on Admin at the top of the Dashboard to access Company Settings.
- Scroll down to System Settings, and check the Allow Appraisers to Sign Up box to allow appraisers to sign up for your system.
- Check the Allow Clients to Sign Up box to allow clients to sign up for your system.
- Check the Allow Salespeople/Affiliates to Sign Up box to allow salespeople and affiliates to sign up for your system.
- Click on Save Changes at the bottom of your screen to confirm the changes.
Note: Once a third-part signs up for the system, the administrator will be notified by email about the sign-up request. Users have to be accepted by the administrator before they can gain access to the system.