The administrator may reactivate completed or cancelled orders if revisions or changes are required to the appraisal report. To reactivate an order, follow the steps below:
- Log on to your ValueLink Appraisal Management System account.
- Search for the Appraisal Order that you want to reactivate.
- Click on the Order Number (e.g. R13-00000) to open the Manage Appraisal screen.
- Click on Actions to display the menu, and then on Reactivate Appraisal to reactivate the appraisal.
- Click on Okay on the popup to confirm.
Note: The order status will now change to File In Review and the appraisal report will have to be accepted again for completion of the order. This option is only available when Manual Status Update mode is turned off.
Click here for directions on How To Enable Manual Status Update Mode.