Comments are the fastest way to disseminate information about the order to all parties involved in the appraisal order.
To add a comment to an appraisal, follow the steps below:
- Log on to your ValueLink Appraisal Management System account.
- Search for the Appraisal Order for which you want to add the document.
- Click on the Order Number (e.g. R13-00000) of the appraisal order you want to add a comment to.
- Click the Add Comment in the Comments section of the Manage Appraisal screen.
- Enter the comment in the space provided.
- You may select a “Common Response” from the drop down above the message box.
- Check the “Share with Lender” box if you want the comment to be visible to the lender.
- Check the “Share with Appraiser” box if you want the comment to be visible to the appraiser.
- Click on Add Comment to save the comment and return to the Manage Appraisal screen.
Note: You can remove a comment by clicking on the Delete icon next to it.