Your company has different AMC registration numbers for each state and also pays different sales tax in each state. All of this information can be stored within ValueLink for records and taxation purposes. To add state details of, follow the steps below:
- Log on to your ValueLink Appraisal Management System account.
- Click on Admin at the top of the Dashboard to access Company Settings.
- Click on the State Details tab on the left sidebar.
- Set the Sales Tax Rate and AMC Registration Number, AMC License Expiration Date for any applicable state.
- You may also opt to Itemize the Invoices for that state by checking the Itemize Invoices box.
- Click on the Engagement Terms button to enter state-specific appraiser engagement terms that you would like to add to any orders places in that state.
- Click on Save State Details at the bottom of your screen to save the changes.