Common responses are pieces of information (like order instructions, guidelines etc.) that have to be conveyed to appraisers or clients in the system. They can be stored in the system so that they do not have to be typed out repeatedly. To add a new common response, follow the steps below:
- Log on to your ValueLink Appraisal Management System account.
- Click on Admin at the top of the Dashboard.
- Click on Common Responses on the left side menu to access the Manage Common Responses screen.
- Click on Actions to display the menu and then on Add New Common Response.
- Enter a name of your choosing and the text you want for the common response.
- Click on Save Common Response.