If your company operates on the manual status update mode, then custom appraisal statuses can be added as per the requirements of your company. To add a new appraisal status, follow the steps below:
- Log on to your ValueLink Appraisal Management System account.
- Click on Admin at the top of the Dashboard.
- Click on Appraisal Statuses on the left side menu to access the Manage Appraisal Statuses screen.
- Click on Actions to display the menu and then on Add New Appraisal Status.
- Enter your customized appraisal status. You also have the option of letting the appraiser use this status for an appraisal order.
- Click on Save Appraisal Status.