If your clients require multiple users (like branch managers, loan officers, loan processors) to log into the system for creating and monitoring appraisal orders, you may add users for that client. To add a new user, follow the steps below:
- Log on to your ValueLink Appraisal Management System account.
- Click on Admin at the top of the Dashboard.
- Click on Clients on the left side menu to access the Manage Clients screen.
- Click on the client name or use the search filters to locate the client for whom you want to add new users.
- Scroll towards the bottom of the client’s profile page, and click on Add New User.
- Enter the user details and check the “Is Master User” box to grant extra privileges (such as getting copied on all relevant communication for all orders and having access to all orders for this lender) to this user.
- Click on Save User to add this user to the system.