You can set up fee tables for clients so that whenever they place an order, the fee your company will charge is automatically entered into the system. To Manage Fee Tables, follow the steps below:
- Log on to your ValueLink Appraisal Management System account.
- Click on Admin at the top of the Dashboard.
- Click on Clients on the left side menu to access the Manage Clients screen.
- Click on the client name or use the search filters to locate the client whose fee table needs to be updated.
- On the client’s profile, click on Actions to display the menu and then on Manage State Fee Table(s).
- You can select a particular state or All States in the drop-down menu to set a fee amount for a particular appraisal type for that region.
- Repeat the procedure for any number of states for this client.
- When done, click the client’s name on the top menu to return to their profile.
Note: The appraisal fee from the fee table can be overridden from the order details screen.