Once an appraisal report has been submitted by an Appraiser, the Administrator can review the appraisal report before accepting or rejecting it.
To review the report submitted for an appraisal, follow the steps below:
- Log on to your ValueLink Appraisal Management System account.
- Search for the Appraisal Order that you want to assign to a reviewer.
- Click on the Order Number (e.g. R13-00000) to open the Manage Appraisal screen.
- Click on Actions to display the menu, and then on Review Appraisal Reports.
- Click on the report name to save and view the report. After reviewing the report:
To Accept the Report:
Select the Yes option. You can score the appraisal and perform a mini review in the system for future reference. The appraisal score range is from 1 – 5.
If you select Yes, then you may check the “Mark Order Complete” box to mark the order as completed and you can also check the “Email Report(s) to Client” box to email the reports to the client.
To Reject the Report:
Select the No option and enter a reason why this report was rejected. This reason will can include details about what corrections are required. The appraiser is notified by email that the report has been rejected and revisions are required.
- Click the Submit button to accept or reject the report.
The appraiser is automatically notified by email when a file is approved or rejected. If changes are needed, the appraiser can log on and re-submit the report.